Sunday 8 January 2012

Day -5 - The last night in Vienna

I'm excited. ;)

Tomorrow I will arrive in Innsbruck. My plans for tomorrow:

15:51 - Arrival in Innsbruck
15:51 - Trying to find my hostel? xD And perhaps pick up my accreditation and uniform
18:30 - Dress rehearsal at Olympiaworld Innsbruck.
After 18:30 - Pick up my accreditation + uniform if I haven't yet. ;)

What is my job title during the games? I'll be an "international federation services & sports productions assistant". :D I don't know exactly what I'll have to do, I just know that I'll be the contact person for international federations and brief/supervise the mascot team.
I'll work at the Olympic speed skating oval (OSO) at Olympiaworld Innsbruck (OWI). Here's a map!

The speed skating oval is an open air venue, so perhaps I'll work outdoor all day long? x) I'm kind of affraid to fall ill during the games. Whatever! My job training is scheduled for tomorrow from 15:00 - 16:00 I believe - I'll be in the train then! So I was told that I must ask my colleagues what my tasks are.. I guess I'll do so after the rehearsal? ;) I'll see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment